The #400 is a general all-purpose work boot without a steel toe cap. This style has a Chelsea cut upper, which suits a higher arch and is great for a range of work and play, with its tough, chunky sole.
- Brown chelsea cut leather upper.
- XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The PU footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A TPU outsole that is oil, acid and organic fat resistant. This outsole is also heat resistant to 140°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)